What to Do: Placer County Arrest Warrant

What to do Placer County arrest warrant

Protection by The Fourth Amendment

The Fourth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States protects American citizens from unreasonable searches and seizures of property, and also from arbitrary arrests.

Most of us Placer County residents know that the Placer County Sheriff or Auburn Police Department can’t simply walk into our homes and start searching it unless you’ve given them consent to do so, or if they’ve gone through the correct legal channels and acquired a warrant from a Placer County Superior Court judge.

The same is true when it comes to Placer County Bail Bonds arrests. While there are some exceptions, such as drunk driving bail bonds, you usually can’t be arrested unless the Roseville Police Department and Auburn Police Department have an actual signed arrest warrant from the Placer County Superior Court.

When Facing a Placer County Arrest Warrant

How should you act if there is a warrant for your arrest? The answer differs on how you find out about your Placer County arrest warrant.

If you have heard, or suspect, that a Placer County Bail Bonds arrest warrant has been issued for your arrest, but the police haven’t actually knocked on your door, don’t even think about trying to flee. It will only make the situation worse.

The first thing you should do is contact a Placer County Bail Bond agent and tell them what you know and ask for them to contact the Placer County Jail to do a courtesy warrant check. The warrant check is free of charge and your bail bond agent gets current to-date information. They will likely encourage you to turn yourself in if you have one and can make arrangements to post your Placer County Bail Bond. By contacting a local bail bonds agent before you’re formally arrested, you can keep them by your side during the whole procedure and make sure that things are done expediently.

Since the Placer County Sheriff aren’t currently carting you to the Placer County Jail, take a moment to get your own matters in order. This is a good time to contact a Placer County Bail Bonds agency and alert them that you’ll likely need a bail bond soon. The local bail bond agent will have everything ready, and they can even take all of your information over the phone, email you a bail agreement and you can use any major credit card to pay for your bond.

If Officers Bring a Placer County Arrest Warrant to Your Door

If a Placer County Sheriff’s officer shows up at your home with an arrest warrant, read the warrant and make sure all the information is correct. If the information is correct on the arrest warrant, peacefully and silently go with the Placer County Sheriff.


Do not resist the detention. Do not reply any inquiries or talk about the case with anyone until your attorney has appeared with you. As soon as you have the availability to make a phone call, call Frank Calabretta’s Bail House and an agent will be able to help you immediately. We are available 24/7, and located Directly Across From the Placer County Jail.

Questions? Reach out to us

If you have questions about Placer County arrest warrants and how The Fourth Amendment protects residents Placer County, feel free to call us at (530) 823-8340 or email us through our Contact Form.

Leave a Reply